My services and expertise in wine for:
Curious wines, small appellations, techniques of viticulture and winemaking – this kind of information is not easy to find on your own. Two productive hours online with an expert who will specially select wines and talk about them in detail. A unique opportunity to get new knowledge, learn about current trends in the world of wine and, of course, ask questions that interest you. And my webinar will give you that opportunity! Webinars will be useful for:
- sommeliers,who wish to diversify the wine list of their restaurants with original wines,
- wine profwssionals, who would like to focus on specific area (uncommon modern wines, small or unknown appellations, technologies of viticulture and winemaking),
- sommelier-students who want to consolidate their knowledge, prepare for an exam or who are studying on their own.
The particularity (and an advantage) of this format is the individual approach to your preferences, the possibility to adapt the webinar topic (focus on different organoleptic properties of wine or go deeper into the technical part) and to taste the wines that best illustrate it and which are available in the market of your country.
I will introduce restaurateurs, sommeliers and wine importers to classic and original, affordable and premium wines, all of which share very important features – an excellent price/quality ratio and the desire of winemakers to reach the international market.
1) To importers and distributors, I propose an expert evaluation of their wine ranges and professional content writing for their websites:
- professional evoluation and analysis of their new or existing wine selection
- writing detailed tasting notes in required format
- documentation of the tasting notes in the required format (pdf, video)
2) Contact me if your company needs to be represented at an international wine fair (Vinexpo, WineParis, Vinitaly, ProWein, MillésimeBio…) for:
- attending conferences
- studying current trends in the global wine industry
- choosing a new and original range of wines
- looking for new partners and suppliers
Or if you need to be accompanied by a professional French translator specialising in wines.
- with photos
- qulitqtive content
- with a technical or literary focus
- with interviews with winemakers
- All services are preceded by an online meeting on zoom or Skype to discuss with you and prepare the workshop or online tasting according to your preferencies
- all masterclasses or online tastings are accompanied by a presentation and a concise infographic on the topic in question and on the presented wines
- The format of the meeting involves not only theory, but also tasting practice and answering your questions
Paid services “For Partners”
Personalised training webinars with tasting sessions:
- Individual or group sessions with an expert on the desired topic by prior arrangement
- Online sessions of consulting for wine shop or restaurant owner in order to help them to build their wine lists
Writing articles “Expert Opinion” on you wines:
- Expert evaluation of a new or existing wine range (with detailed tasting notes and assessments) according to the required format (pdf, video, online meeting)
Working with your range of wines:
- Making a winr list for a restaurant or a wine shop
- Updating of wine range
Representation and accompaniment of the company at anexhibition:
- Attending conferences
- Selecting the new wine range
- Accompanying by wine expert and French interpreter
Writing professional articles on narrow topics for professional publications
To book a masterclass, an online tasting session or a wine course, contact me using any of the options on the page “about me“.